Dale Pieper, MBA
Dale Pieper of Wealth Design Group has been coaching physicians,
business executives, oil and gas professionals, and retirees since
2005to help them achieve wealth, happiness, and financial success.
We are committed to saving families from speculating and gambling
With their money. Each of our clients are first coached, then
provided with a detailed strategy based on their stated goals, risk
tolerance, and objectives.
Dale's intention is to empower families in discovering their true purpose for money by transforming the investing experience, leaving them with freedom, fulfillment, and love. This path will involve more education, more organization, and provide you with the confidence and economic certainty that you are on track to accomplish your specific financial goals.
We live in a world of financial chaos: market volatility, information overload, and unlimited financial products from which to choose. Dale asks that you be willing to not only think differently about money, but to remain open to thinking totally opposite to traditional financial planning. Highly successful people are uncommon. Their financial plans must be equally uncommon. To achieve new results, you must think in new ways and be willing to practice an uncommon wisdom that leads to extraordinary financial decisions. Wealth DesignGroup is unique in that it is one of the very few local firms that teach Efficient Market Hypothesis. We promise to be steadfast in the execution of academic investing principles and we promise to deliver over the top world-class service.
Dale's Professional Background:
- RFP – Registered Financial Planner
- Series 7,63 and 66 Completion
- Group 1 Insurance Completion
- Graduate of University of Houston - Bachelors in Finance
- Graduate of University of St. Thomas - Masters in Finance
- Friend of the Harris County Medical Society (HCMS)
- Guardian Rising Star Award – 2008
- Texas Monthly 5-Star Wealth Manager Award Winner 2010 - 2018
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) Qualifiersince 2011
- Leaders Club – since 2013
- Happily married to his wife Corinne and has 2 daughters (Ashlyn & Lacey)
- Deacon at Second Baptist Church
- Member of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Enjoys cycling, tennis, hunting, fishing, and many other outdoor activities